Transformational Leadership is an approach that capitalizes on the unique strengths, values, and aspirations that people bring to their workplace by leading in a way that transforms individuals and organizations.
Leaders have the ability to realize strategic and impactful results by leading with inspirational vision, intellectual stimulation, and individual consideration.
- Build self-awareness of transformational leadership competency and core values.
- Develop and articulate a compelling vision.
- Learn to inspire and empower individuals for results.
- Link participants’ vision to strategy and goal setting.
To register for this course:
- Go to training.vt.edu.
- Select “View By Alpha”.
- Search for the course title and select.
- Select the date of the class you wish to attend and follow the on-screen instructions to complete your registration.
If you are an individual with a disability and desire an accommodation, contact Human Resources or call 540-231-5100 during regular business hours at least 10 business days prior to the event. Additional advance notice may be required, depending on the type of program and the time necessary to secure the requested accommodation(s).
Time and Location
8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
North End Center