Offering participants a unique “hands-on” project management learning experience, this workshop is designed for individuals with little or no prior knowledge of project management who serve on project management teams, those who simply want to know more about PM, or those who are making the transition to project management responsibilities.
- Learn the purpose and process of project management.
- Understand the roles, responsibilities, and needs of project team members.
- Identify stakeholders, their relationships to each other and how these relationships affect projects.
- Understand the use and application of essential communication tools and protocols.
- Identify and apply critical project management tools.
If you are an individual with a disability and desire an accommodation, contact University Organizational and Professional Development or call 540-231-5100 during regular business hours at least 10 business days prior to the event. Additional advance notice may be required, depending on the type of program and the time necessary to secure the requested accommodation(s).
Time and Location
8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
North End Center
Northern Virginia 4-H Educational Center