To complete the Ambassador Certificate program, participants must:
- Submit a completed application form
- Include a detailed Project Plan Description for the 20-hour experiential project they will implement
- Attend a half-day workshop on leadership for diversity and inclusion
- Participate in the core workshop: Building a House for Diversity (offered during the fall semester only)
- Provide a summary of their experiential project once completed
Completed application forms for the Ambassador Certificate program must be returned to University Organizational and Professional Development via campus mail (0538), fax (540-231-6479), or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).