This workshop is designed to empower participants to successfully and confidently negotiate salary and benefits and understand if their compensation is aligned with their worth and market value.
- Understand the gender wage gap, including its causes and effects.
- Identify the steps of salary and benefits negotiation.
- Benchmark their target salary and benefits.
- Create a negotiation strategy.
- Feel confident in their ability to negotiate a salary and benefits package.
If you are an individual with a disability and desire an accommodation, contact University Organizational and Professional Development or call 540-231-5100 during regular business hours at least 10 business days prior to the event. Additional advance notice may be required, depending on the type of program and the time necessary to secure the requested accommodation(s).